Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Updates coming soon, I promise!

I have never gone so long without posting on this blog. I am not sure what my deal is, but the bottom line is that life is busy.

I did go ahead & publish a post that has literally been waiting on me to hit the "publish" button since the end of May. It was ready, just hadn't been posted. What in the world? Where is my head? So, yes, my child's MAY preschool graduation is now on the blog in OCTOBER.

We had a very busy summer & although I have tons of pictures to show for it, the idea of uploading & posting them all seems... well... exhausting.

So, you may see some of those posts surface in the near future, but in the meantime, let's start with the present...

I get asked constantly, by , ahem.... a few people when I will update this blog. "Soon", I keep saying. So , I guess I need to make good on that promise.....

Stay tuned.





No comments: