A couple of weeks ago, the lens that I had been using on my Canon just died. Literally. The motor was just shot according to my father in law. So, he had a fixed 50mm lens that he said I could take. It's my favorite to use anyway, so I took it! So I was back in action again & ready to capture some photos! I was out at White Oak Shopping Center that very day & saw this beautiful tree in bloom, so I thought "why not!?" I got my camera right out & started snapping!

So with the renewed fire to take some pictures on a beautiful spring day.... I was thrilled to find some new blooms in my own yard that very week. So, of course, I am sharing that with you all!
Rhododendron Bud....

Candy Tufts....

Pink Phlox...

Forsythia...

And since I took these, Our crepe myrtles are getting some green leaves on them, as well as our hydrangea and hostas. So more pics to come soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment